EKU Fire Protection & Safety Engineering Technology Degree
The EKU Fire Protection & Safety Engineering Technology degree is more than a fire science degree. Protect life, property and the environment from fire and other hazards by employing math, science and technology.
Why Choose EKU?
- Accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission (ETAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) http://www.abet.org
- Accredited by IFSAC, the International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- Faculty who are current and former fire chiefs, fire marshals, engineers and fire/explosion investigators who continue their service to the profession through involvement with IABTI, NFPA, IAAI, NAFI, ICHIEFS and other organizations
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities
- Rated by Military Times as one of the top 5 schools for veterans in the nation
Earn the same degree, from the same instructors in either format. Learn more.